Beauty is also made in China!
Chinese women are beautiful with their flawless porcelain skin, slim body structure and luscious locks. They have so many rituals and remedies which are a part and parcel of their daily life to achieve what they are so very well known for!
Chinese Beauty Secrets
1. Skin Rejuvenation:
For skin rejuvenation, Chinese women use pearl powder .They prepare a face mask for glowing skin
- Mix oyster shell powder with honey and egg yolk.
- This mixture when applied on face not only helps to reduce inflammation but also calms skin irritations.
Oyster shell powder may not be easily available in India. You can opt for pearl face masks by VLCC and nature’s essence to get the same benefits
2. Younger Looking Skin:
Chinese people drink a lot of green tea for
- Weight Loss
- Green tea is rich in catechins .It is an anti-oxidant and has anti-ageing properties
- Strengthens the immune system for longevity and health
It is extremely important to steep the green tea. Pour hot water over the tea and let it steep for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy your health brew. You can add honey and lime to make it more palatable.
3. Bright Complexion:
Chinese women are known for their flawless and luminescent skin. To achieve this youthful glow use a paste of herbs.
- Use a paste of mint leaves and apply on your face to brighten up complexion instantly.
4. Natural Toners:
Chinese Women use rice water to tone their skin and to enhance it’s complexion.
- Just soak unpolished rice in a bowl of water and stir it well, until the water becomes milky white.
- Store this water in a refrigerator and use the water as a toner with a cotton pad.
- This is just wonderful and quite cheap. This water can be stored for up to 3-4 days, then it should be replaced.
5. Wrinkle Reduction:
Chinese beauties have soft, smooth and supple skin. They make face masks of egg whites to keep the facial skin glowing and taut. Egg whites are astringent that leads to firmer skin.
- Apply the egg whites and let it dry .Rinse it off after 20 minutes using cool water.
6. Getting Rid of Puffy Face:
Chinese women firmly believe in giving their body parts a good massage to promote blood circulation. Facial massages are quite popular in Chinese culture to reduce puffiness and promote cell regeneration.