This is a simple DIY Headband Holder that you can make to organize all your hair accessories. This adorable DIY Headband Holder can be made from items you already have at home.
DIY Headband Holder
Do you struggle to organize all your headbands? This cute DIY Headband Holder will help you organize your headbands with minimal effort.
This is just adorable! It can be made to match the decor of your child and will look great on their dresser. It’s so much fun!
This DIY is made from an maid outfit oatmeal container and it’s so simple!
You did read it correctly. It is actually an oatmeal container! The container is actually an oatmeal container!
Do you not just love DIY projects that make ted baker shoe use of things you already own? This is a great way to save money!
It will not only help you get your headbands in the right order, but it’s also very affordable! Wahoo!
How do you make a DIY headband holder for your hair?
1 large container of oatmeal, empty with the label removed
- Adhesive fabric tape
- 5/8″ ribbon
- E6000 glue
How to make a Headband Holder?
- Set aside the lid. Mark the bottom of the container using a ruler and pencil.
- Use fabric tape to wrap the oatmeal container. You can simply make slits at the bottom of the container to remove any fabric tape and yellow rain boots place it under the container.
- Trace the lid onto a piece of cardstock and place it on top. Just cut along the line to ensure that the paper is placed on top of it.
- Hot glue is used to attach the paper to the lid. Place the lid on top of the container.
- To make a spring, wrap pipe cleaners around a pencil. Hot glue can be used to attach one end of the spring onto the butterfly.